Let us welcome you…
INTO FOOD FOR THE POOR’S LEGACY SOCIETY SO YOU CAN TAKE A SPECIAL PLACE AMONG THOSE WHO ARE COMMITTED TO SAVING THE LIVES OF IMPOVERISHED FAMILIES IN THE CARIBBEAN AND LATIN AMERICA.
- Legacy Society Membership Recognition Certificate.
- Legacy Society Lapel Pin – Wear proudly to let others know you help make possible the lifesaving work of FFTP.
- Annual invitation to FFTP Impact Update – Hosted virtually by CEO Ed Raine.
- Bi-Annual Legacy Society Newsletter sent via US Mail.
- Invitation to participate on a Mission Trip (Please note this is subject to when in-country mission trips resume, and participation is based upon availability. All travel related costs must be fully covered by the traveling party.)
If you have already included Food For The Poor in your estate plans, please let us know. We would like to recognize you for your generosity.
“Lavishly they give to the poor; their prosperity shall endure forever…”