Let us welcome you…
Food For The Poor’s Legacy Society is a group of special supporters who have committed a gift in their will or trust dedicated to improving the lives of families in the Caribbean and Latin America.
This special society recognizes those people who make commitments to the future work of Food For The Poor through a provision in their estate plans and other deferred gifts.
Legacy Society Benefits
Members receive exclusive benefits and engagement as a way of expressing our gratitude for their generosity and foresight.
- Legacy Society Membership Recognition Certificate.
- Legacy Society Lapel Pin – Wear proudly to let others know you help make possible the lifesaving work of FFTP.
- Annual invitation to FFTP Impact Update – Hosted virtually by CEO Ed Raine.
- Bi-Annual Legacy Society Newsletter sent via US Mail.
- Invitation to participate on a Mission Trip (Please note this is subject to when in-country mission trips resume, and participation is based upon availability. All travel related costs must be fully covered by the traveling party.)
If you have already included Food For The Poor in your estate plans, please let us know. We would like to recognize you for your generosity.
Make an Impact
“Lavishly they give to the poor; their prosperity shall endure forever…”